Tuesday, March 25, 2008

darn suay day










my afternoon was alrite.. went to cheenatown to get some toiletries and tah bao dessert home.. it was good.. not too bad..took a afternoon nap and my bad was suay suay suay... I was trying to open my excel file but it keeps prompting me to install my office through a drive i: i don't know wheres my drive i: la so cannot install.. and so cannot open my excel files.. so i try to dl from microsoft office website.. but they cannot my i: drive either.. damm pissed already.. my internet connection is still o so slow~~ I pay like 80 bucks every month lor.. and it's always low.. everytime i call singnet they say you have to buy some plastic thingy and put it in your phone lines.. all of your phone lines.. and yes i did.. they problem still exist... i'm gettin connection worse than dial up and i'm paying so much because of a stupid contract.. everytime someone called the connection get lost.. I'm seriously changing to starhub next contract eventhough i'm so tempted to sign another 2.5 years contract with singnet to get a free laptop.. but i've used starhub and they don't seem to have this problem. I still remembered i asked the sales person who served me a few years back when i serve interest can use phone not.. he said yes.. and gimme alot of stuff that i don't need like the emails and virus stuff.. I only want a stable internet connection line.. even my school's connection line is better than this o'so expensive singnet broadband la. They should just concentrate on what they are good at.. mobile? well i don't know.. but as i type this entry the connection get lost again.. This means i cannot dl the new office or any office software toopen my files.. i want to watch 13 gu but i have to do this kind of bo liao things... making sure the people at home don't use the phone and praying hard no one call my house phone.. i'm so darn angry.. If any one can help me help...

My laptop is darn chui lar.. no sound.. no drive.. batt gone.. makes a funny sound.. I think i need to get one soon.. when's the next i.t. fair or anyone got lobang? but the thot of going to cit to download the software sux lar.. i think i need to get a toughbook.. cos i'm forever droppin my laptop.. hopefully this one got sound and its light weight! pok soon liao..
I wonder how much are they.. and got other colours or not.. lol` I going crazy liao... cant do much with the computer dead...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...