Thursday, September 20, 2007

softie

fi is going to kill me for being a softie.. some might say i'm materialistic.. but wad the heck.. this came to me when i'm in the library studying... should i take it or should i not? it was confusing.. well... let see how things go...








Hi Michelle,

Considering your reasons for not accepting the offered placement, I’m sorry to say that you will be given less priority in the selection process for applying it in the next semester.

For your information, we placed importance on the choices selected by the students in their application & their decision to embark on the exchange programme. Personally, I think you should have considered carefully before applying for exchange so that there won’t be a waste of effort by both parties.



Thank you for email & I will take your reply as withdrawal to the offered placement to University College Dublin.



Warmest Regards,

Yee (Ms.)

International Programme Advisor (Outbound)

Office of International Relations




Singapore Management University

Administration Building

81 Victoria Street

Singapore 188065

www.smu.edu.sg

very sad hor... wasted effort...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...