Sunday, September 16, 2007

My first...

My first Fred Perry top...






mr nic bought for me when we were in HK...it was on sale... it's the first gift I've got from him since that last minute thing he bought for me last v day...







The above room is the room of


This reminds me why i should not work for small companies... imagine i have to stay in a hostel when i'm in ny for conference... aw man... this guy's company actually made him stay at this hotel when he is visiting spore to settle his visa.. so much for staff welfare.. so wonder all his staff is fud up.. i must conclude that not all traders are nice... but i must say.. it's cosy and i'm not surprise cos nic's hk place is small too! i must say accounts and sales and operations don't work well... ' i must not look for a company with a tight budget.' ' My father must not waste his money on an island in philipines when cannot afford a proper room in singapore.'


Yesterday i tried my first katong laksa...






The reason why I've nv tried katong laska is becos I'm not a laksa fan.. and katong laksa is always too far for me... So yesterdae we decided to try my first katong laksa.. i've tired the o' so famous and o' so expensive depot road claypot laksa at vivocity... it's not that good actually... Me and friends have no idea which one is the famous one... so we just choose the one that is still available... it wasn't fantastic... the place was crowded with china staff.. rude shouting all about... the laksa is also not that fantastic too le... but o' well... this is my first KATONG laksa...


However, i want to introduce Astons you guys.. it's just down the road of upper east coast road.. it serves one of the better steak around.. with affordable wine of 38 bucks per bottle... it has a nice ambiance and it has a queue... the ambiance is good.. so is the price... and the staff was really friendly too...






Yesterday was also my first flea... it was not too bad until.. 2 Taiwanese ( Chinese teacher to be in spore ) wanted to pay me 50cents for my mango top... i thought it was a joke la....she's crazy la.. teacher cheat student's money... the crowd came when we were closing... i was really afraid cos i was alone.. so i just put the price tag down and do my Malay hw... hee~ but it's not too bad till nic come and help me pack... he's my 'zao cai' cat... looking forward to the next flea... sold alot of my tops.. and some of my dresses and skirts... but still have alot available.. still have to clear that wardrobe of mine...








On Random note: i dunno if you guys have noticed... but marina ( IR site ) has the most cranes... and they are always working through the night.. i guess they are really excited to start the IR and suck our money dry... hmmm... feel like going genting suddenly to win some money.. or donate some money.. hee~ nic will like this idea.. he gambles, smokes and drinks... and he fail his ippt again.....



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...