Saturday, September 08, 2007

Break down...

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for applying to the overseas exchange programme!
We have reviewed your application carefully and after serious consideration, we regret to inform you that we're unable to offer you a placement at your top choice. There is an over-whelming demand of outstanding applicants for this university and we faced a very difficult task in narrowing down to the limited placements available.
Please don't be too disappointed as we will like to offer you a placement to your 2nd choice: University College Dublin! Kindly let me know by 17 Sep (Mon), whether you'll like to accept this placement, so we can nominate you to our partner. Please also give me your passport number in your reply, to facilitate nomination process.
Once they've accepted you as our nominee, more information will be provided on application procedures. Let's work closely together to make this exchange happen for you!

Cheers!
Karen Yee (Ms.)
International Programme Advisor (Outbound)
Office of International Relations

This is suppose to be a good news... but nic due to family and personal problems is not going.. I dunno if you guys know how i feel... i'm on the verged on breaking down... Should i change my plans? he might not go in my last year...i have no idea what i should do.. it might seems simple... exchange or nic... me and nic might not be together forever... if i reject this.. i might not be able to go next year... I'm so *hurt... I'm happy but sad even more.... this is like a emotional roller coaster for me...i dunno what i should do... it's like winning the lucky draw but you don't get the prize cause of your parents or school.... Hk wasn't a good experience for me... i guess it's difficult cause i actually gave my heart away... If it wasn't due to this.. exchange decision would be much easier...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...