Thursday, September 27, 2007

random-ish

Some random thoughts..
>> are the people around you getting married? I dunno but their sweetness has affected me
>>> after marriage can club not ah?
>>>> Den how to werk ah?
>>>>> if your husband like kids more than you then how?
>>>>>> does it means no anniversary? no surprises? no gifts? no flowers?
>>>>>>> den when is it your money when is it his money? if you wan to buy things how? demand him to buy ah? I'm a shopaholic le how?
>>>>>>>> Don't worry guys i'm not gettin married yet... nic havent see my mother yet.. dunno y he wans to see my mother... i scare she drive him away with a broom manz... not yet la.. not yet... i still haven learn to trust him... and he still haven prove to me that he can be matured enough for mum... he gambles, smokes, drinks, play tons of games... and most important he don't have a million bucks in his account... hahahahah .. hee~ how to prove to my mother? But i guess marriage is really a bliss....
* hee~ going to pester mrs ang about these questions... hee~ get ready the answers k....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...