Thursday, September 13, 2007

My friends are on my side..

I guess some of you lucky ones are lucky enough to hear my o' so horrible dinner last nite... all of you have the same answer.. LEAVE GER!!! JUST GO!! you guys have no idea how interesting is it that all of you have the same answers... ' don't care la~ just go.' answer... it really meant alot to me la... yes.. yesterdae i had a horrible and more disgusting dinner i ever ever had... yes. nic was there... and yes he sided his fwens... yes, she's a bitch.. and i dunno why they all gang up against me.. it was interesting how i endure it through the night.. it was a night to remember.. a night that my frens supported the same outcome... thnks babes..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...