Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My life without my misses and mrses....and misters too...


Want one? Go to http://geocities.com/testiflash


I had these bad dreams three days in a row.. i'm so glad to see that I'm not alone.. thnkew all my fwens... thanks for your comments.. your encouragements and you suggestions...

well, i guess you guys must be thinking what am i going to do... I'm still talkin to nic about it.. apparently his dad let him go if it's a uni of the ivy league... I was thinking of doingit in my year 3 so i can do internship woth my fwens.. den we can go lunch togets and stuff.. i think it will be fun.. but everything is still not settled yet.. just in a midst of it... hopefully i will get my exchange in year 4.. wish me luck again... love ya guys.. thnks !!!!! seriously life without you guys i would not be here..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...