Saturday, December 16, 2006

Steamboat at Euren's

just came back yesterday... so i decided to go to Euren's place for steamboat... Seeing Nic after quite some time was quite awkward.. i wasn't able to fit into their group.... But nic and i have no where to go anyways.. and i think having them around would be less awkward la.... Don't ask me about me and nic now... cos we are still very unstable.... Euren's is at Kayu there lor.... if no car.... i wun go lor... Euren's place has 2 dogs... hee! damm cute... can't wait for dinner with yuki... and karen... and Ena~~~ I miss you Ena~!



This is the short leg long tail dog... but we still love you... hee~



This is the cutie pie.... so soft and puppyly... hee~ love this puppy... so cute....

Apparently Euren's 2nd anni is today.. but he got his frens to do his present for his girlfren... lol~ and his handwriting keep kana critisied cos very ugly... hee! ugly so gf know is he make one... everything use money buy one.... but he got anni present... me n N... both have nothing for anni... why? cos wadever i make or buy he just chuck it aside... so why still bother rite....





Euren's present and his wallet... Nic bought a new phone... i feel like changing my fone cos when i see his fone... it just remind me he drown the fone after the day i bought for him.. it just bring me bad memories la.... so i have to change mine .....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...