Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I hate kids~





Kids are never my cup of tea... Becoz of my mum i never wan to be like my mother or even like my dad... Kids are like the most selfish people around... When they wan food you must feed them when they cry you must attend to them... Arggg.. I dun understand why people like kids.. i must agree they are cute in when they are young just like puppies but when they grow up ... they can drive you back to your grave!!! Living in Singapore it is also difficult for us to have kids... you cannot even feed yourself where is there money or time or resources for a kid? The money i spend of kids i rather spend it on myself.. Yes~ i'm selfish but that belongs to me... i rather be in comfort then sacrifice it for someone who will leave me gradually... This is a very subjective topic.. but this is my piece of cake... I rather be clubbing or goin shopping or ktv than staying at home with a brat~ ... I rather go for manicures or massages then to wake up in the middle of the night but some irritating sound... One might say that is not what my mumwould sae.. until now i hate my mum for putting me on this planet.. making me suffer all these nonsense that is around me... Why would you bring someone go thru hell when you have been thru it? It's selfish.. I'm selfish cause i hate kids... You're selfish cause you wan to have company... isn't 2 a company? and 3 is a crowd? Kids are pain in the neck... Period.

>> Duncan is a proud father of 11 pups.. they are all pedis k.. don't play play.. i really peifu him manz... can go thru all the shit.. the pee... and the smell of not 1 not 2 but 11 pups... for me i doubt i can take it... this is wad i call a dog lover... hahahah

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...