Monday, December 11, 2006

Jaded.. scar-ed...


Someone asked me wad's this on my hand... quite disturb i say it's a scar from my work and travel.... I have been hurt so bad i forgot why i did all these.... I just came bck last nite and i'm leaving soon to taipei... N is in msia so never get to see him... He knew I'll be back last night but he still agree to be away today.... well, this is somethng not meant to be.... I'm too tired .. tired of thinking too much... Tired of this relationship... I know who will take care of me.... Definately not N who spoils my exams period and spoils my winter holidae...


>>> On the bright side, I smell a new phone... yay! someone is gettin it for me.... someone who is excited of me being bck!! yay!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...