Friday, December 29, 2006

Split of seven sisters...

A few years ago, the girls in my class accidently had a pack... we became the seven sisters.. this is due to the oh so popular show that was on ch 8 a few years ago... We became closer due to a failure of class outing when eveyone has their own appointments... After these few years, we all have our own priority and bascially have own lives.. Lives have definately changed after graduation... Thanks to Yuki i get to have updates on some of my frens as i seldom talk to em... Fi was the only i clicked with before we join their gang... So i just get to noe some brief stuff about my frens from my ji class... I agree i have fault of us drifting apart... Yuki has been putting us togets for a long time.. but i guess it's tiring when you plan something they keep saying no.. i'm guilty not going for some of the outings and gatherings but i have my reasons.. i'm not in Spore... well, alot of us are busy and occupied... Chen shan has church commitments, fi has school and coachin and boy, shirl has boy and sch, ting has sch and yuki has her life too rite... and germs busy with work.... Be it call gathering means that we cannot meet each other everyother day we might just meet just 1 day in a year... I believe dec is suitable for all... but some have school... everyday? i doubt so... if you wan to have lunch with me on a weekday evening is possible cos my classes ends at 7pm... i would say yes as i'm quite hungry and would like to dine... until now in year 2... non of my ji frens have asked me out for dinner... even smu has only been a few times and st margs maybe once or twice... my purpose is not to sae no one ask me out.. but is it that difficult for one to take some time out for dinner? on a weekend? Schools should be over... church can go on the next morning... wad else? boys? bring em along... this help us bond... No matter how busy one is they would need to dine rite? yuki don't inform you guys a nite before hand... don't tell me no money.. it's only once a year... Yuki have to waste her brains cells to see which place is suitable for all or us... Some of us have tried to put us togets so hard... But it seems like some commitments are just too important... you never noe one day we might need each other... but i guess it gradually prove to some of us that it's not worth it if you try to put different people together.... Maybe we can try once a year but if it's too difficult den so be it only the ones that can make it go dine togets.... Look at hoow many of us are actually present for our 21st? I would be there if you invite me.... Germs who have the most unflexible timetable as her camps are whole day can make it your bdaes... Some can even save their smses... If I'm guilty for not going for gathering .. you are as guilty as me... Yuki thnk you so much for trying... sorry for bringing so much trouble for you....

ps: yuki you sae wan to go zoo or botanic gardens ... hopefully if the weather permits we can go... if we still contact each other even with our different timetables... and if we still meet... and if we are not broke.. and if we are not sick...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...