Friday, December 29, 2006

I hate Dota ....

Never have i like online games or lets say LAN games... Basically i has just got pissed off by this stupid thing that doesn't even have any meaning in my vocab... I doubt i have to give you guys any introduction to dota right? or war craft... I really questioned why does this game that barely exist in reality has shaken me so much... LAN has not recently be gain popularity ... I has gain limelight when there's counterstrike.. i guess... Remember the old days when i was in secondary school... Counterstrike was really popular... and so my ex being a LAN fanatic was also involved... Back in thous i was crazy enough to learn to more about this game... I learnt it from my brothers and my cousin... just to be involved in this FAD... It does help in some ways... it helps me click with some of my guy frens that play... But after a while on of the precious thing was given - TIME. Time was traded for love and for concern... I never how potent this 'thing' is... i allow it stay in our relationship.. And it turn out to be a bad virus... Let just not say taking trips to LAN shop to meet him.. wasted trips of cos... or even giving up each other's company on a nice sunny sunday afternoon... There was a day which made me snapped and it has been in my mind until now... That dae was beautiful... mel's mum just gave birth to a baby boy.. I went to geneagles with my fellow classmates to visit... my mum said i shouldn't.. but i went anywae... So we were hanging out at the lobby and i accidentlt left my phone there... i went CRAZY.. i was mad... such a big hospital they actually have blind spot that the camera cannot be able to see... So i borrowed my fren's phone... i din call my mum first.... I called my ex...( who wasn't my ex den) I cried at the lobby telling him i lost my phone.. ( i was stupid, young and lost!) He's answer was that he can't come down at the moment becos he is playing LAN now.... I guess i was still lost so i said to him... firm and steady... it's okay... go back to play your game... Den i called my mum...(o no~) LAN was like the wife and i was like the mistress or something... After a few days... i was awaken by this and... he became my ex... ! LAN is indeed an interesting thing and of cos it's addictive... it's like smoking... It has brought me more pain den joy... Nic is one heavy LAN gamer... He can play his life away... He can play till i give up on him... He can never take it away... it's like a part of him.. I cannot understand why can we even argue about something that barely exist...it's rediculous... He has been playing till 5am in the morning and waking up at like after 12 everyday... i have no problems of him playing or even sleeping just as long it does not affect me at all.. ( this is selfish but playin is also selfish).. If you noe you'll be tired the next day... jolly well end your bloody your game and go to bed.. and don't give me stupid things like flu and excuses.. I do not ask you to be goin out 24-7 ... it's your responsibilty and basic courtesy... Sleeping at 5 and playing LAN has it's opportunity cost.. definately... And it can so obvious the person has no idea we can see it.. They are too addicted to this 'thing' ... It has basically taken over their lives... i'm of cos not gald about it...

Once a fren of mine... cheer me up by sending me a southpark clip about warcraft... But i guess it's not a joke anymore.. How do you kill someone who has no life at all... Do they even have a life? They rather stay at home... These people are weird... so is my fren right? People that have a life does not LAN? Basically it has conquered taking something that WAS important to me... But now... I just need someone who i talk to about a fren i recently lost....



enjoy....



Ok ok.. i'm a fan of xiaxue k.... I dig her show... i never miss any of it...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...