Friday, December 22, 2006

laze mode~

hee~ my new hair cut is not too bad indeed... these few days at nice and warm ... even when it rains...

Dear santa, i wish for a warm and beatiful christmas... i have been nice... i feed george some of my food when no one is looking.. i give my seat up when an old lady stands in front of me.. pls grant me my wish santa... i wish for love and happiness santa...

i'm going eat cable car on my bdae... hee~can't wait .. wad should i wear? o no



Went ktv.. just the two of us... n0 frens wad to do... feed duncan's pups... had billy bombers.. nice food.. cook pasta with love and chinese mushrooms... hee~


Who says only gers look cute in soccer socks? hee~ tried another hk cafe at IMM... alrite standard only... it's call Streetz... there are so many hk cafe around can't help but eat hk cafes.. someone pls come up w a new place for me to eat pls~!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...