Monday, December 11, 2006

My trip to kimchi land....



My trip to kimchi land is very interesting.... it's full of hate and love... It snow... the hotel was bad.... Stayed at lotte world was the worse cos no aircon...no air and it was hot!!!! it snowed when we were at the ski resort... the food there make me sick of kimchi...lol~ got to learn how to make kimichi also... but the last day was the most memorable as it was like i was at China they brought us to buy different kind of chinese medicine and stones ... When makes me feel quite uncomfortable.. worse thing is that the guide say it's what the government when them to do.. ans we have a photographer that follow us everywhere and on th last day we are suppose to give him around 300 bucks for his lousy photos... did wrote down what i did the first few days but was too pissed with nic till i hate to use my laptop or do anything..... here it goes...

Mondae 04 dec

Reached Seoul /inchen at around 6 in the morning. The flight was bad that’s y I alwaz stick to local brand like sia. Our tour guide for todae is coco. She has a lot to sae la. She tell us a lot about her history and korea’s history. It was quite boring. Was so borin that most people fall asleep on the bus. Our first stop is everland. We were supposed to take a connecting flight to jueon island. But the itinery was changed. I have no idea this happened cos if you noe you keep taking flights you will wear something less thick but more comfy. That was wad I did. We reach airport den I overheard. No one told me lor. Make me freeze my ass off the own day la! Everland is definitely a tourist trap. Compared to six flags it is not comparable. Most rides are closed due to weather. This sucks lor… no one at the park one. It wasn’t packed and it was so run down. The dreamland at thai is even better. LoL~ we were late cos we den take note of the time. I forgot to bring my watch. Sigh.~ we went to see this Korean traditional musical, quite boring from the start cos you dunno wad they saying and we had a difficult flight. But until my brother was invited upstage even mummy was awake. Hee! He was invited like all the plays la… den we went to this place call spa castle… The view is beautiful and the room is damm big can stay a lot of people for a week.. got kitchen and even got rice cooker better den w&t la… Tmr we would we going for spa… hope it would be fun…..

Tuesday 05 Dec

Without handphone is quite uncomfortable for me.. but wad to do my phone cannot connect to the network here… either cos not 3g phone or not CDMA phone la.. Kinda unfortable but it’s an different experience.. do where did I go todae? I went to the ‘hot spring’ it’s just like on big swimming pool with a lot of jaccuzi… talk about bad influence I was stupid enough to go outdoor with my brother to play the outdoor slide… can you imagine going out at -3degrees not?! With your swimming costume only!! It was bad la.. but the slide was fun! Nicer den fantasy island. Den we fly to juedo island .. it’s full of stone, women and wind and 3 ‘nons’ no doors, no thieves and no beggers… So if you are the 3 little pigs you build your house here so that your house would not be blown down… hahaha! I like it here nice and clean.. but the Koreans are pushy… not like new Yorkers pushy … the guys here just shove their ways just to get through.. no excuse me not even a single sound…. So I shove them around la… must follow the culture…. But the waiteress here are all very nice… very frenly… I tired ginseng chicken and ginseng wine todae and went to top dong street apparently it’s like their orchard road la… gineng chicken very nice…Singapore should have it… but it’s one whole chicken so should share la.. Eat until very tiring ah… but ti’s nice… I ate kimich these few days got ao many kinds some are not so spicy… and eat already can pang sai le… abit crude la.. but usually dun go toilet twice in a week one… kool manz… I din get any shopping todae cos it’s wad we can find in Singapore and I think I will shop in Taipei!! Hahahah~

Let me teach u guys some Korean..its so fun… I’m goin to teach N…

Lady is A-kai-si u noe kai si as in deserve to die?)

Guy is A-zhao-si (u noe zhao si is early die?)

Den pretty is yi bao yao( one packet of medicine..)

Handsome is mo ci sor ( Cantonese for no toilet)

Hahahahaha~ ain’t these cool? Will teach you guys more… this is fun~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...