Saturday, November 29, 2008

tourist of the day

OMG~!!! Hallo everybody!!!! My only and only paper over liao... And It's time to fufill all my frens wishes.. Everytime we will say when go sing song when go this when go that.. We will push it till after exams.. And finally the day is here!!!!




Met up with sw and kenny for lunch cos we have to wait for the other kenny to finish his paper.. We walked from UE square to liang court then to central .. Finally settle down in central to eat..




I was made tourist of the day.. Graduate liao lor`!!! yippie!


We went to waraku... I ate yakitori don.. yums! kenny had sushi and udon and sw had curry udon that look like hokkien mee.




This is what sw call work life balance.. nice view from central.. ah~




talk kok and eating session in progress





This clown look very weird lor.. don't even look nice de.. want to take picture also so fierce..






Shark fin's soup + KTV









Steven lim got model agency I also have.. these are my male models.. write in my box if you are interested in booking them.


Day 2 - Round 2

Overslept abit.. met with malayus peeps for lunch at crystal jade hk cafe.... not bad la the food.. alot of variety ... normal hk cafe food lor





Yuki had beef and tang hoon

I have macaronni and LUNCHEON meat! It's back!

ling ling and estee got fried rice and pork chop


Everyone loves ah kah la`!



After lunch we proceed in our yearly ritual


NeoPrint!





Then its china town for 2nd round of shark fins soup!


Went for dinner at chinatown and postcard shopping and photowhore lor



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...