Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OMG I'm in love ...

I think almost everyone finish tangxinfengbao 1 and 2 already... Most of thous that have watched the show must have remembered ah kah...

Name: Moses Chan
Chinese Name: Chan Ho
Birth Day: April 16, 1971 ( Just nice 7 years older than me)
Birth Place: Hong Kong
Nationality: Australian ( perfect place for us to retire)
Height: 6' / 183cm ( length doesn't matter)
Family: Mother, 3 older brothers
Hobbies: Swimming, Tennis ( I can swim and learn tennis)
Favourite Colours: Pink, Black, White & Blue ( I love em too!)
Favourite Season: Winter ( I love christmas too`!)
Favorite Singer: Eric Clapton
Favorite Actor: Denzel Washington
Favorite Collections: Rings and silvers ( I do, I do)
Favorite Food: Steak (at Steak House) ( I'll eat whatever you eat, love)
He even has a fan blog ..
Awww... love him to the max...










Awww... my love....

If no fish,prawn also can.. hee`! Remember alfred? omg.. where got this kind of guys?? Where are they in reality?? when alfred make the phone call when he was going to die I think alot of girls would cry.. I cry until I want to die ah!




Name: 林峰 / Lam Fung (Lin Feng)
English name: Raymond Lam
Also known as: Fung Jai / Charcoal
Profession: Actor and singer
Birthdate: 1979-Dec-08 ( same same dec babies!)
Birthplace: Xiamen, China
Height: 180cm
Weight: 70kg
Star sign: Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac: Goat
Blood type: O
Family: Younger sister (1986) and younger brother (1990)
From his fan blog :
We'd like to announce that NO birthday party/gathering will be organized for Fung in Dec 2008. The fact is Fung's schedule is fully booked and really can't squeeze some time to spend with us. We'll try our best to ask for a time to organize a larger scale fans gathering in early 2009. We hope you all understand the situation and continue to support us. We'd like to thank for fans who plan to fly to HK for the party and check with us on and off. We appreciate that and feel free to contact us if you have other concerns. Please look up the forum and website for the update. Thank you.
(omg!! I'll be in hk in jan to meet my love)
Apparently mr lam is from a very rich family in xiamen... Aw man.... dunno which one to choose... bwahahahah.. both i also like... i think older one better more matured.. bwahhahaah...
I'm in love again... let's hope they are not gay k.. pray hard for me to find this kind of A++ grade guys k... will treat you guys lunch when I find something like this...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...