Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nalnita's wedding


Presenting to you the bride`!!! super chio lor...
My camer don't do justice la... the place was like all gold.. bling bling gold..








It was a traditional indian wedding in a indian temple.. After the ceremony guest are invited to have buffet dinner at the lobby... Rather interesting wedding.. filled with colors, music, GOLD and people... It must be a long night for anita.. her headdress weighs a ton.. I got the peak the bride before she got married.. Really nice to see my friends get married.. The found their life partner.. So, who's next? esther? ohhhhh...I can't wait to see th 1.2k dress`! *wink at esther...


Went to the MPH bookfair and food fest with nic today... ALOT of people.. food fest got a lot of aunty.. pushing and asking for free samples... ugly ones... then the book fair not as much people but the que was very slow.. nic refuse to help me queue.. and keep complaining he was tired.. I was so pissed`! Can't stand puss la`! I don't think he will whine like a baby in front of his friends right?! Well I din get my guide books and comics in the end cause I was queuing he was sitting the back... nmnm... share some photos with ya all..




Quite sad that not alot people came.. anita actually invited alot of them.. but they last min cannot make it.. can be becos of cramps or last min sick... dunno how packed can their schedule be manz... a few hours also not free meh... *gosh.. Everyone was like " o' michelle you are still the same.." still as noisy... please.. I was thinking.. you are still the same.. still as bitchy... * roll eyes ... Not that I don't like gathering.. I just cannot stand it when people say that.. Obviously there's some of me that have changed.. like how much I can't stand you now when you say I've not change.. Am I that bad in the past that I have to change? o well, maybe got nothing to say then say this kindna things lor.. i miss the crazy sec sch life but not the bitch-ness part...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...