Thursday, November 27, 2008

next better player











I bought this from urbanog the other time.. But too high for me.. Karen say i look like a gaint wearing these.. And I'm a chicken in heels la.. act smart lor.. now cannot balance.. I was think paris hilton look nice in em and I can wear them to esther's wedding.. I think I scare of everyone being the gaint in the crowd..

Info as listed in the website
New Arrival~ Featuring 60's MOD round toe hidden platform pumps with contrast toe cap - this is the most popular design of the year, many celebrities are wearing similar styles - very hard to find and unique style.
Condition:Brand New
Material: PU/Patent PU (man-made)
Sole: Treaded
Heel Height: 4.5" w/ 1" Platform (approx)


Quote a price you all willing to pay .. but not too little la..
thnks!
Size 38



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...