Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Misshampoo is PISSED!

I dunno how many times I have to repeat to myself that I hate my boyfriend to the core.. Everytime I get pissed he won't care less.. why? becos he is having o' so much fun with his friends!! I'm seriously farking pissed when people change their plans like last min.. even I have things to do I would be seriously angry to max! I hate this kindna shit more and more everyday but why I cannot just let go.. I want to fly away to not see this ass for the rest of my life! This boy has not change a single bit! Dota is still on this desktop, he stills shout vulgarities at me, still tired everytime he meet me but with friends different one can meet until 4am de.. I'm freaking pissed now! I hate this puss! I not suppose to be this bitch that keeps complaining .. I not a bad person to hang out with but what did I do to deserve this?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...