Friday, November 07, 2008

Is this a blessing in disguist?

Prof pushed the quiz and presentation to 2 weeks later. Is this good or bad news? On one hand I want to get this over and done with. This is like my last term in school why am I even pushing myself? Everyday I meet different type of people.. There's definately conflict. I'm gald I stood my point.. But even if I don't .. Do I really care? Does it affect me at all? Screw farking CAT!! Hate it to the core! Languages that human being can't understand. Even experts in this fields are not experts anymore. Wonder why they are called experts thou. And a prof that doesn't know what she really wants. Retarded to max.. Free loader galore this sem.. Can just don't appear for meetings just before presentation .. And act as if nothing had happened... Well, this is the first and the last... fark it man.. I'm going to be super late for meeting tmr... Hate free loaders.. Why can't men just be men? No ego one meh.. let girls do the project... I can't wait to go to hk and hopefully langkawi or genting ( keeping my fingers crossed) ..o well, there's no on the other hand.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...