Wednesday, June 11, 2008

mini update

I received a call today from a friend. She was bored at work. I was doing o so boring vouching. I swear I could sleep with my eyes open. She called and told me funny jokes. I wouldn't laugh loudly. Her pay is 100 bucks more than mine. She asked me to update my blog. o' well, here it is.. my expired life.

Place: Acian kitchen
Die die must try : Chicken wings, and it had free flow of drinks and ice cream what more can you ask for, free toy for every kids meal






Place: Near great eastern
Many many thanks to clarence. I had a great time! great food and great wine. Alan sorry about what happened to you car. The person is so disgusting la












cheese .. am i suppose to love it? lol` reminds me of narnia.. "yah I'm a mouse, don't you have any imagination"




yums to max


mushroom


thnks clarence







Place: walas
Just another gossip session












Yes, you owe me money












cheap beer




Before


After

Place : Dian Xiao er
Pricey duck and pricey flowers







Nic bought me a new pair of 'sai' colour birks.. i seriously like them le.. will take photos soon and post em up... watch narnia and panda... narnia is better.. lol` I love my blog.. will update soon.. vouching makes me sleepy.. good nite kids..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...