Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Culture shock



Met up with jian over the weekend for some drinks and crazyness last weekend. It was super last min. I was on the way back after my fren's bbq.. Jian was celebrating his fren's bdae and i was there for the after party.. lol.. checked out arena and i had a culture shock..It's a place that has some identity crisis...They dunno if they want to be a club or a soccer bar or cater to live band.. Imagine dancing to music while Euro cup is everywhere and suddenly the curtains drawn with a band coming out singing hiphop ( i think it's hiphop cos i don't understand what are they singing).. A place of confusion.. even cover also got mixed up.. well, at least I met up with jian.. a fren I meet like maybe twice a year? lol

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...