Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Burn burn burn





had a mini bbq at shallin void deck.. her parents are very nice to help us with the bbq.. and thnks to pei pei mum for preparing the yummy food.. I din know we can bbq tow gay one lor.. it's yummy yummy...




I got contribute on k... bacon and mushroom and fruit salad .. is to die for la.. hahah.. can set up my own bqq shop liaoo.. wahahha








cleaner at work








lame joke.. why got strawberry de? Cos havent 'shou' mah.. Overall.. it was a filling a meal.. wanted to go bottle tree but it was too late ... nmnm.. next time lor okies.. sorry ah .. not much photos.. too lazy to turn em la...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...