Saturday, June 28, 2008

Anger.

Gatherings to me is about updating your friends about your life or updating your friends about other people's life.
I guess I've always been the clown, telling silly jokes and laughing loudly.
Isn't gatherings suppose to be like that.
Apparently not anymore.
I update my friends about my other friend's sister being married.
Or even my friends being married.
I brought my friend's sister's name up cause we were quite close to them.
Well, apparently i was close to them for a period of time.
Going to their place for bbq and stuff when we were young.
Their reaction is like so.
wtf right, Then what's the point of a gathering. I thought marriages are suppose to be a happy thing. To be shared around.
Worse off is some 'outsiders' not even from our gang has the nerve to say "so!. Big deal."
That "outsider" don't even know who that person is.
That "outsider" shouldn't even exist in this conversation or even exist in this gathering.
I don't understand what is the purpose of meeting up anymore.
I want to stop being the joke.
The one that people say ' she forgot to eat medicine.'
I hate it when there is so much reservation.
Play game scare center of attraction.
But when you are gay you are already a center of attraction.
don't bother going to st james la. Cos you will be just standing there being the center of attraction.
Go live in the 'well' and so theres no update and you will only see the moon.
Next gathering, if it ever happen.
I'm just going to sit and say NOTHING!
I hate being the stupid joke!
And worse YOU putting me on the spot!
I'm so pissed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...