Saturday, June 21, 2008

+ I can't wait for the weekends

Every monday I can't wait for friday to come..
So sick of wearing formal every day.. ironed shirts and pants..
can't wait for the next time I can wear my tshirts and shorts..
can't wait for school to start..
Internship has been not too bad.. met interesting people and really nice people..
Loads and loads of vouching though.. hee! and loads of spreadsheet...
Overall not too bad
I miss karen.. I wonder how has she been..
Done some shopping with sw and gang, interns and senior also..
Applying to for exchange.. hopefully I will get a good one...
hopefully will get some guidance .. and hopefully I won't kill nic ..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...