Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy mother's day



This is a little too late.. and fathers day is like how soon.. exams and projects fault la... can't wait for dec to come.. hopefully internship would be fun fun fun`!! I kindna like mother's day cause i get to eat yummilious stuff that i don't get to get everyday.. and althou I hate my brother o'so much it's nice to see him and dad at dinner that night.. They should make it a holiday!!





IMG_2695.jpg IMG_2694.jpg


His 500 bucks teeth and my precious pimple


Lao dahs


bandit~


With mummy dearest


dad and mum, look alike rite?


This dish is darn nice la! apple salad, fresh mango, pau, peking duck and goose liver.. yums to the max


chestnut, vege and fin fin


wah seh.. this one only can eat once a year... yums..


this fish is darn good.. cod fish


spare ribs


my favorite! althou not ex but nice.. i love efu mee!!




IMG_2750.jpg IMG_2749.jpg IMG_2752.jpg
egg tart, vera vera, n some kuays

ah!! don't you love mother's day @ 4 seasons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

order tramadol tramadol 37.5/325 dosage - tramadol withdrawal help

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...