Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ate something that doesn’t fit my taste

I wasn't going to blog but I really have to say the food at the HK café call 'streets' located at the basement of Raffles city. The food was surprising awful! The food I ordered was the pork ribs bee hoon and Clarence ordered Maggie mee whereas Zhimin ordered some bake rice stuff. The food was no cheap in the first place. The food was tasteless to the max. My order was just laska noodles and plain water`! And pork ribs as garnish as there's only a few pieces in them. They just simply added chili oil on the top of the noodle soup and expected me to like it. I though I just ordered a bad dish. Reminds me the days when I was in china. Some might think how wrong can you get if you ordered Maggie mee, try the one at streetz it can be very very very bad. First they came and ask dry or soup then 20 mins later they ask pork or chicken.. Then it was the last order that was served even zhimin's baked rice was served first! The noodles were bad, the soup was worse! Tasteless! Why must they even save on the msg man! And worse they tried to add kimchi.. omg`!! it spoil the whole dish.. How we wish we can get our money back`! or at least change to a nice dish as we were darn hungry la`! Spoil our day totally`! It was worse than the one I had! How bad can your drinks go? Really bad too`! coffee was sour and the ice lemon tea was a classic! The cup was full of ice you cannot put the teaspoon inside.. The staff cam to me and ask if I ordered an ice lemon tea I replied yes.. She just simply added a piece lemon in my ice tea.. I cannot even get the lemon juice out from it`! It was a bad bad meal!


They apparently have this promotion that is for student. We only saw it at the cashier. We were supposed to get a drink from our student set la. So we presented our student card. Set A sounds nice rite?! doesn't sound spicy right? Well, its laska noodles with chili oil


The cashier said you never bring this pamphlet when you enter the 'café'. It is a scam la`! The pamphlet clearly states that just show your student pass. We showed but the staff was just plain anal`! Bad place to dine!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...