Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What's integrity?

Trust.
Have you been cheated before? In relationship? In school? At work? by a friend a buddy? Hhmm... Something not so nice happend just a few days back ... School jsut started like 4 weeks and this kindna of thing happen... Apparently a fren's assignment had been stolen another close fren of ours.. I was shocked cos i din noe that my other fren would do such a thing.. I have neve imagine that this will happen ever in my school life... We have been reminded over and over again on integrity and in ethics.. never ever have thot anyone would steal someone elses homework.. this is rediculous... Apparently, that fren keep denying about copying.. but he was quite bad at lying and copying cos he basically carbon copy the same and exact answer my friend has... I guess.. it didn't affected me cos i wasn't the victim... I have copied like most of the time.. but of cos i change my answers and also with my fren's knowlege of cos... But in the first place if my fren was to give my other fren copy his assignment and make use he change it den this problem of stealing would not happen... But wad disturb me is that your frens a one of your social network and he is also one funny fren of ours.. we just lost a fren la... i need to look at him the same but it's not easy la...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...