Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday morning...

hhmmm.... It's nice to wake up on a sundae morning feeling good... Someone called me in the morning at 8am.. i thought ask me out for breakfast or something romantic... hahaha~ dream on... well, called wrongly... aiyo... wad a sundae morning... so awaken.. watched discovery, travel ch, stupid chinese dramas... seems like nothing and a relaxin sundae.... Pushing all my readings back and all my assignments behind... staring at george and george scratching himself .. make me smile.... wad a beautiful sundae... i missed poker with my bitches last night... and i missed geylang eat out with the bitched the night before... believe me.. i'm pissed... and no one can make me smile except a magician... hee~ But anywae, N is bad at telling jokes... he can read the whole book of fhm jokebook to me and it wouldn't cheer me up.. but he's tryin very hard... Why some can easily put a smile on me while some must try so hard? well, due to commitments you have to give up alot of things around you.. like your bitches... esp bitches you like to hang out with... sigh.. frankly speaking till now i have no idea if this is the situation that i wan to stay in... and i'm really uncomfortable in this surrounding... I like my own family.. but i don't have to confident to be another person's family... cos it's like stepping out of your comfort zone... stayin in your own comfort zone for ages... it's difficult for one to step out... just like if you have been to one hk cafe you'll just stay in that being afraid to try others cos they might disappoint you.. it's difficult for you to accept strangers and it's also difficult for strangers to accept you... Sigh... Someone told me that i'm a selfish person only thinking about myself.. oly wan myself to be happy... isn't life suppose to be like that.. ain't you suppose to do the things that cheer you up? so due to commitment i have to give up my smile? is it worth it? when this day come to an end are all these sacrifiaces worth it? *sigh.. sometimes no one understand you more than yourself... you would love for your love one to be happy... but how about yourself... to be able to give your love one a smile one day is better then none...







>>> Someone is suppose to be included in this birthday party but she's not here... When N told me, it's quite sad lor bring tears to one... *sigh... anywaes happy berfdae miss K, Mr J, Mr S and Mr Ng

>>> N broke the news to his sis about someone going away for 2 years... It hurts seeing someone close to leaving.... Althou i've not met her in my entire life...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...