Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new year.. pull your ear...

As i watched the countdown on TV today... I wished someone was here with me today... Everything around me went blank and i was contemplating if i shouldmsg or call that somebody.. after a while i think i should wait for him to wish we me a great new year ahead... The first half an hour was like the longest 30 mins... the first hour went by and the 2nd hour went by.. hour every hour i told myself there might be something wrong with the network or my phone?.. Or he might fall asleep or he was having too much fun.. at 3 in the morning i finally got his call.. no wishes just asking what am i doing and he went off to play winning eleven... I was glad i got his call... but i was also wondering why so long ... i waited so long... was there someone else that was more important and deserve better? but o well.. i continue playing poker... but my heart was numb i din noe wad i was doing... i was at a standstill wondering wad i should do... Is this worth it... Should i give up again? *sigh... I guess i'm strongest standing bitch alive... or am i too weak that i wan to give up so often.. Basically i love some part of my new year and hate some of it... i hope for the new year (resolutions) i get as many A++ as possible, get a real life, able to true love, get a part time job, a true fren, to get into a size 00, get out of as many trouble as possible, find clubing bitch... frankly speaking i love clubbin with the right people but they all ATTACHED!! argg.. need new clubbing fren... hahah~ Well, basically i wish you guys would not have a rotton new year like me... i wish you guys will true love soon.. cos i just found out a fren of mine got engaged... Hee~ so mayb true love does exist....



okay okay everyone should be in stripes...




4D mayb win big big tmr k~
I guess everyone loves poker


Carmen doing nothin again... lol~



Happy family~

Sidenote: a fren called me and asked me wads my new year resolution i sae to get as many A++ as possible.. he asked why.. i as cos the guys these days are so unstable so we should aim high and earn everything ourselves... this is so true... @ least maybe i still have a fren that care... that care too much... I'm so depressed on new years day... is it worth it? *sigh..
The countdown on Teevee looks like a project superstar concert...CMI
Thank God i wasn't at his frens looking at him or even playing winning eleven.. ~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...