Tuesday, January 09, 2007

one of my greatest sins...

I have so many sins.. i guess santa clause will hate me... some of my sins are so ridiculous... sometimes i have ice cream (ben n jerrys of cos) as breakfast... i eat in bed.. i read in bed n fall asleep... i feed geroge junk when no one is looking... but one of my greatest sins is I'm addicted to shopping~!!!! i love clothes i loves shoes and i love bags~!!! I'm crazy~!! I've told myself..no more shopping for me i have so many clothes i don't have to buy any~~ But after a few days... it's back.. the harder for me to get the things i wan , the more i wan it~! and i must admit i'm brand concious... sometimes i cannot help it.. but the quality is different the style is different bcos sometimes clothes from this fashion is quite obvious that it's made from poor quality product.. i shopped at this fashion bfore k... but i only wore that dress once... i think i can start a website selling my old stuff.. some of them are new with tag lor... sigh... or some website that can exchange my clother with nicer clothes... last night i could sleep cause of this dress.. argg... i cannot find anywhere online.. not on ae, not on af, not even on old navy... where the hell did she get this dress??~?!!i'm so going crazy...




who haven buy bdae present for me? hahahah

However,i bought this todae.. its 52 bucks so not worth it.. i cannot wear it and it's darn heavy...




You know wad? i feel like getting this too... it calling me everyday... lol~ shopping is my worse nightmare.. i might go bankrupt without control... or the person i marry will go bust~~~ maybe ice cream will help... wheee~



1 whole wardrobe full of wearable clothes,
of which 90% are in good condition,
80% are wearable out of home,
70% looks nice,
but they claim 60% are inappropriate,
remaining 50% wrong style
of the appropriate ones 40% wrong sizing
another 30% wrong color
20% dont match acessories
10% dont feel right
leaving us 0% of clothes 2 wear. hahahaa HENCE.. we need to shop.. Get it guys!?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...