Wednesday, January 17, 2007

okay let's celebrate ~!

A few days ago, is the opening of fort canning tunnel and they had a celebration opposite my school.. me and nic was wondering why celebrate..
Nic:' Why there got tent?'
me:' celebration lor for the tunnel lor.'
Nic:' what tunnel, celebrate for wad?'
Me:' fort canning tunnel la the one look like 'fen mu' one lor... celebrate more money la~! celebrate the new ERP lor.. '
cos they got no choice but to be stuck to pay ERP when they enter this ERP ma... celebrate more money lor... hee~ This is so silly. Why other ERP don't celebrate and the CTE tunnel and the farrer road one got celebrate meh..



No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...