Sunday, January 07, 2007

Mind's cafe @ my place..

Shan, san san, karen, jieling and wanzhen came my place for a game of uno stacko and rummi-o.. i got rummi-o at a very low price.. only 16 bucks from toys r us.. very good deal la... actually wan to get for karen but decided to keep it for myself... den i can teach N they all how to play.. and start my mini minds cafe... it was fun... and it's a reason for us to get together.. re unite of pussycat gang? nah~ i doubt so... hee~



Karen bot a dress from Zara... hmm.. not very flattering thou... but Karen likes it... den we also like lor...




Shan and i played stacko and indulge with ice cream and mini orange near the pool while san san sun tan.. and miss shan cook me n san dinner.. yummylious pasta... hee~
Luckily i have these bitched with me todae cos N super busy during the weekend one...Even shan asked abt him... Dota and soccer and aust frens where got time for me...



Beautiful day rite? this is the new condo near ( super near) my place...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...