Saturday, October 13, 2007

selamat bitches~

Late nite supper? this place at geylang ( paya lebar MRT ) is open till 3 or 4? i dunno i was there till 230 in the morning and we were stuck in the jam~~... This is much better than our chinese pasar malam ~ the malays really have all the good food... long ques for halal bah kuas... I tried all my favourites.. Boy~ i was stuffed... not alwaz get to eat lor... so must buy all of them...






One of my favourite pasar malam food~ RAMLY.. super yums..



Peanut pancake.. not like the chinese one.. thin crust.. and crispy... 3 for a dollar nia~



fish keropok.. my cousin intro this to me in msia.. love it ever since~ also 3 for a dollar


We were stuck in the carpark for half and hour.. not moving at all...


tired liao...





Selamat hari raya bitches~ take a break.. even my maid took off todae~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...