Thursday, October 11, 2007

*LoL* These are classic

Fanni prompted me to go find my finance pj stuff... so look what i've found.. past photos... when all of the boys look so young.. how sw look... his hair last time nicer.. lol.. and nic totally wasted... so darn farnie.. Just surprises and more surprises.... enjoy~ just another afternoon waster...



Yes~ GSR




the dinner~


SW starts to blush~


Nic starts his show..~


His head must have really hurt~








Sleeping already?


Cant even stand still for a photo~








This is a classic .. wahhahaha




nic look alike


ZM do magic show


o no~ zm dancing... hahahah

I hope you guys love these... hee~ i think it's hilarious... I just hope to be appreciated...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...