Thursday, October 11, 2007

KtV with the piggies~ * edited


Actually i have no idea where does this nick - piggies come from..
Maybe it's due to us alwaz meeting up for only one reason - food
Look at the prawns yuki is eating.. i'm actually quite worried... but she likes it and she is listening to her body then okay lor~


Okay not full attendance.. but we have more members joining ...







Dunno wad's with the 'one' .. lol~


Wah lau.. i tellu ah~ the fod not like K lunch.. eat until i nearly explode ah~! the prawns.. the cheekin wings.. super yummie~ so many food i dunno which one to eat .. which one to start~?!?


Even the mic also can eat... bo lah~ pose nia~


I like this peekture.. yuki dunno how to read the words of this song... jialing is our T-cher~ I nearly fall off the chair luffing...

This woman love to danceThis woman loves to watch mtv~

This two woman is singer and manager~
All these woman are roberts wives to be~


The bah bah group
I want to go ktv again... I love hanging out with them.. they make me forget how much shit i have to go thru..





No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...