Tuesday, October 23, 2007

For sale : LG KE770



This phone is brand new.. I got it FRESH from LG at funan yesterday.. The warranty card not chop yet.. apparently the person say don't chop better... It's still in the box i don't know how shiny is it lar.. hee~ I don't need a new phone .. I'm happy with my current one... so selling it lor
starting price : $400 ( this is the price with plan outside lor~ )
Features are:
- 1.77" Wide Mirror LCD scrren
- External Memory Slot: MicroSD
- Full Metal Body Innovative Design
- Compact & LightWeight (9.9mm thick)
- 2 Mega Pixel Auto Focus Camera
- Multi-Functional Scroll Key
- 48MB In-Built Memory
- Picture Caller ID
- MP3 Player

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...