Thursday, March 15, 2007

a slow day... * edited

skipped MPW todae.. i was outside class already but i decided to go for lunch with nic instead... i thought it was cute and fun to skip class and have some fun... apparently he had breakfast la.. but he went with me anyways... but it was a very unhappy lunch la.... i was wondering... why he nv bought breakfast for me huh? Gone were the days i bought breakfast for the boy next door... I was conviently uninvited to a birthday party... bascially i have a feeling nic doesn't want my company anymore... HE's going to parties and going for movies and going out with his friends... and i'm not taggin along...

so, what should i do? i guess i need to work more... or meet up with the pussys soon... fiona called me.. i miss her even more...






* i think nic read this.. i went bugis right after i wrote this.. ice cream... yums




I saw this dress at outfitters ( no! not the same one in the states) lol~ this dress is so nice... it's so mine la.. it write ms michelle dress... *fark! it's like it's mine ah.. or my secret admirer desgined for me.. aww... fairy tale story ah.. hahahah * day dreams.... it's nice.. but i didn't buy.. first i budget la.. i wan go on shoppin spree in hk in may le.. and i hope i wan visit ena with fiona also.. hee.. an di'm very scare it's an impluse buy again.. so i didn't buy it.. *sigh.. but it's nice hor... can wear for dinners but no dinners to attend to also...

Nic went short again... this ger is the pansy ger that cut my ugly hair la... but nic like his hair anywaes.. dun ask me wad i like.. cos i told him before... hee~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...