Monday, March 12, 2007

I miss you...

It's the time of the month when i want to escape from every shit that right in front of me.. i came home at 2pm to sleep today.. i just cannot take the in every single shit that everyone has push to me.. and i was quite tired also... For those that knew i got bitten by the shit dog at animal day... would not have hear my fren said.. HELL to the dog.. HELL to the rude owner and HELL to the company that did not pick me up well enough... ( ok.. i'm just rambling out my thoughts now, it might be just bags of nonsense)

Well, i guess i'm at super sensitive mode now.. I really hope someone would understand how i feel... or someone can know how to make me feel better... esp someone who i spent most of my time with the past one year... I'm positive things will change during summer.. when one is in hong kong another in china and singapore.. I think i will miss him... i hope and pray for crazy fun in Singapore... who shall i disturb during my summer holidaes? hee~

I miss karen... She is so busy with work .. i din see her at shan's bdae... when would she have time for us?

I miss fiona... she went missing for quite a while... i miss clubbing .. i miss my clubbing gossip bitach.... i miss having lunch and gossiping...

I miss the old michelle... the michelle that uses her brain before she talk.. the michelle that is all out to help.. the michelle that was all about quality and quantity.. the michelle that loves abercrombie and fitch.. the michelle that spends more time with her frens.. the michelle that had a beautiful smile... that michelle that loves sunday morning.. I miss the michelle that love people's company.. the michelle that's confidence.. and the michelle that knew how to love.. the michelle that was strong.. the michelle that people are willing to listen to you... i tend to realised as i get older the smaller area i stand.. i less people wants to take in my idea.. esp with guys... nic nv listen to me...

I miss going on dates..ok ok... i noe some of you must be thinking i'm forever with nic how can i miss that... well.. i miss dates that are like teenage years.. when everything seems to be so sweet.. the flowers bloom at the right time.. the flowery words that can make a girl melt... well.. gone were the days of having each other companys.. not i think twice about romantic dinners.. i hate flowers.. why? becos it seems that it's not from the heart.. i guess... hmm.. M is right.. it doesn't matter where you are or what you are having.. it's really about your company... but everytime i have the feelin the company just isn't right... i hate unplanned dinners or people that cannot make up their mind what they really want .. want to eat even... everything.. up to you lor .. up to you lor.. ARggggg!!!! stop wasting my time would you.. pls!!

I miss that special someone that nags me to study and accompanying me through the nights when i decide to study.. someone that say.. i'm here for you.. someone that just let me do whatever i need to do and not diturbing me and tuck me into bed... someone that was there.. someone that put me first lor... cos when i rush for an assignment or need to study my quiz the next dae.. i really miss that someone was there to keep me awake... and even listen to all my nonsense when i read my assignment out aloud... even they don't understand wad am i saying.. i miss that... *sigh....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...