Friday, March 09, 2007

FooD~

After uploading my photos how can i not do an entry on food rite...

Settlers have the best brownie i recently had how much? $6 plus 1 hour of play time k.. farking good deal.. it has a cake and a drink.. root beer float of cos la.. hmmm...


For thous that know our school need good quality coffee or tea.. would agree Mr T is affordable but too far rite?!?! Teh Cino Ice.. wad can we ask for manz...



So wads my favourite CNY food? - cashew nuts... finish the whole box of it of cos...



Tried mac's bagel? nice except for the onion
I miss bagel with cream cheese and everything bagel.. hmmm....




I tried the worse sweets in the world.. even hedi klum was their spoke person.. i guess that's marketin ah...



Like soft disgusting fries or fries that are fried again and again.. or they give you a bit only? go to amenian opp SOB


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...