Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm so angry!!!

I'm angry with myself... for the bad planning for meetings.. i'm like suppose to be at my sino exchange thingy now la... but i forgotten all about it!!!!! arggg!!!! They are like more fun then my corp reporters at 1pm la!! i shouldn'tve told them i can make it for this meeting~ cos if i go they also let me do something it that is not related~ like JY keep saying he thirsty!! then they ask me to caluculate ratios they calculate themselves also... * i feel lik a knief stab my heart.. * dui ah! i'm really worried i go all the way down they don't let me do anything... Arrggg.... then they even wan to stay over in school... but usually they don't even give me work.. i will just be there and be a vase... arggg! i'm so angry with myself!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...