Monday, September 25, 2006

my love day...



My saturday was filled with love... I when to church to thank God.. I went to this aust fish n chip place... it was Okay only le... and i went to eat ice cream.. teh tarik flavour... taste really like teh tarik.. really kool la... abit weird la... But quite interesting... you can print your photos for free... too bad karen's camera is 2 or 1 megapix.. I miss the times me n my klassmates go to serene centre...miss the bitches!!! I cutted my hair at chapter 2.. one side long one side short.. funky ah... hee! hit rochester park for a drink... they very jian one... eitjer u park at the public parkin or u can't park on top all valet parking.. valet park must got back early cos they close at 1am... stupid or wad... nice place to chill... too bad pussycat gang spilt already.. sigh... i dun getti why some of em just like to lie.... I miss it when i'm young and serene centre was my playground...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...