Monday, September 25, 2006

my georgie boy..





Look who came for supper? hee! my boy... hee! he so poorthing .. kana ticks.. how to bloody hell cure ?!?!?! got lost in east coast... got damm pissed with nic la... he's jus not good with directions la.... some pple are just not thankful... like they deserve it one... nxt time pls remind me la ... got car dun go pick him.. can just go chill with karen....

daddy bought super big prawns la... so cool.... n nice... and i tired ice wine.. sweet sweet one.... hee!

' ok babe .. i love you.."

1. Like force you to sae like that... dun wan to say .. dun bother pls... like i irritating you like that

2. Bitch! stop calling me babe... you dont get it!!!

3. mr brown rockS

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...