Monday, September 25, 2006

musical and food...I hate rainy daes!

There is like a craze on forbidden city... is it really nice? it has been a while since i've been to a musical.. i think the last time was singing in the rain.. it was not too bad... but that was like ages ago... Maybe one of these days i'll drag karen to one of the nice musical with me.. hee! Rusell peters tickets would be nice also.. but karen dun wan to go... next time lor...

Did i mention i tried the manhatten fish market? Okay only lor... I just pity the people who work there... they have to cook the prawns infront of the customers la... you know how bloody heavy is that pan thing not? *sigh... But Still like the ambience of fish and co and the staff is also better lor... I don't understand what the staff in MFM was talking lor... *sigh... But over all the food is edible lor.. the fried oyster no big deal lor.. i got flour instead of oyster le....

I really hate rainy days..and i also hate the week of the month... My body was aching the whole day... i can't sleep the whole nite!! i slept like at 7am!!.. I really hope someone would understand.. the pain or numbness that i'm going thru.. i hate it when it rains!!!! i hate it when my *ahem is here!!!! This is the reason why i wan to die early... i don't want to die old and lumpy!! and full of pain!!!! God pls listen to me!!! I wan all the pain to go away!!! physically and emotionally!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...