Monday, September 11, 2006

I hate the smell of books...

For people who have my msn ... this is my msn nick for now... Why? cos i'm trying to study... and it's not easy! I can feel the stress all around me.. it's like 20% of me want to study another 80% wants to be elsewhere... But i need to find the joy in studying .. slowly... very slowly... I came to school today thinking i have a 12pm class la! But I realised My class is at 330pm when i was wondering why is there no one outside class.. GOONDO or wad?!?!?! Too excited for school ah??! Silly manz!! * knock my head! Well, school is like my 1st home now... even i don't stay in the hostel... i spend like my whole day here... for wad?!?! I DO NOT KNOW!!!! I'm ike wasting my time here.... Today is like quite boring... read some slides till i quite dizzy.... and i'm like studying outside cos there is NO more GSR left.. all BOOKED... chao muggers.. in their mugger mode... so issit week3 or week4 now?! i hate it when i don't have the school organizer... i wan one!! but i have no idea who has it..they should sell it at booklink! i'll buy it!! i don't even know when is my 1 week holidae!! something i look forward to... ARgggg... i'm so *pek chek can.. Why? cos my laptop is a pain in the butt... i feel like an idiot sitting outside the gsr.. and the rain!! making me feel... so... so.. sticky!! And also my school network is the worse in Singapore la can!! It has been down lor... cannot msn.. cannot even surf... so lousy!!!

On the brite side, this week will be quite exciting..(I guess) hee! I can't wait! Let me start with wednesday! Me and karen is planning to make cheesecake.. i've been craving for cheesecake.. really good cheesecake for quite some time... so i'm goina make a whole cheesecake for myself!!! ME! me! ALL mine!! invited shan, tessa and carmen... but i think only ck free le... but nm no one fight my cheesecake with me... ha! Hope it will be good... well, i got the receipe from www.kraftfoods.com I hope it's really good.. we are tryin the oreo one... It's easy to make!! ( i think)

Thursday would be no school day for me... me, shan, karen and wanzhen and JL planning to go out... hee!

Friday is my first presentation day of the sem i hope (keep my fingers crossed) it will turn out ok... hee! But we have not met yet!!!! so mayb thursday we will meet up lor... I have fear on public speakin so i need training .... alot of training!!

Anywaes, Yday i saw PSP for the 1st time in my life... quite suan ku rite?? but only got 1 game le...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...