Friday, September 08, 2006

Back to school...

I'm back to school for like 3 weeks... ya.. 3 long weeks... if ot for fi and karen and zm and Mr N these 3 weeks would be hell... well, have been too lazy to blog as i have no fotos to post and there nothing interesting happening.. just the same old me .. going to school.. meeting for lunch and just bumming... Well, the reason i blog is just an outlet for me to vent all my angers and show pple how computer idiot i am... HTML is driving me crazy can't they have it in simpler language! And of cos how bad i spell.. I have spelling problem since young lor... Like the boy in 'i not stupid' I have problems in school.. i never like school... well, i don't like alot of things... The reason i blog is not going around telling people that i have a bloody blog! I won't tell and it's for pple to find out.. even the pple i'm closest to dunno i blog... Blogging give me some space for myself... and enable me to be anyone i wan to be... I brings me away from boring classes...

Tessa is doing yellow ribbon project at tiong mrt tmr.. do do do support her and support this activity... everyone need a chance... * i think* *grins... When will my school life see light??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...