Tuesday, August 28, 2007

pre stress trip : bangkok






Sawadee... hello in Thai.. this is wad i was looking forward to before my 5 exams module starts... School till now is so taxing... and it doesn't help when you have no idea what your accounting theory prof is talking about...

For all those that say Bangkok's stuff is expensive and the things there sucks.. i beg to differ... my trip to Bangkok this time round was not too bad... i cannot sae fantastic.. cos there not enough time and its still dirty... which is why i cannot wear mini skirts anymore... i've got a rash since i came back.. it has been spreading on my whole leg and now my hands too.. but the shopping there and the eating and the massage experience was great... this is my first massage... she keep pressing my foot for 1 hr until my leg soft ... hee~ the food was not too bad too...



What i love the most is the hotel~!! we stayed at baiyoke sky... the view was beautiful~!! I have to drag myself to wake up for the breakfast.... cos it's at 76floor of the hotel..





I was quite excited about my first massage.. it's like 45o baht at patpong.... for 2 hours... I was quite nervous and assumed that it would be super itchy... but my massage.. was okay... not to shiok till can sleep.. nic slept instantaneously lor.... he have no idea how to wear the fisherman pant during the body massage... so he has a signature scratch his head pict when i decide to peep at the person next to my room....

Overall, MBK's stuff is more expensive while pratunam is still affordable.. bot some stuff... and shan's dog shit.. i still waiting for her to come collect.. i very lazy go deliver to her... if she too late i just eat it myself.. or give alvin as bdae present.. hahaha~!! no la... just joking...




The company dinner was okay only... cos the place is quite dirty.. so i was quite turned off.... after the dinner.. we went for drinks.. which was going free flow... then we took the cab back... din drink much cos bbk quite dangerous ah... hee~ so scare lor... hate it when cad drivers shout 100 baht to your hotel when it only cost you 60 by meter.... *kick their assess...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...