Saturday, August 04, 2007

is my eyes playing tricks?

hmmm..... I wasn't really prepare to see this pict after a long day of walking... maybe i'm too tired.. so my eyes and my mind are playing tricks on me.... I din bother to ask for explainations... I didn't bother to ask for one.... well, this is "HER".... Is this normal? Am I suppose to react to this? Was i thinking too much? Seriously who does this? Whats going on? I know these 3 months would definately change alot of things... but am I ready for it? I hope i'm thinkin too much.. Do i even have to think or is it too obvious? Should i just walk away? I don't wan to start hating.... were they too close? or is it normal? I hate this feeling... I don't wan to walk with it.. I'm willing to walk away just give me a sign...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...