Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Am i that attractive?

School has started .. or lets say hell has started.. 5 examinations.. 5 accounting modules.... KILLER... sorry for not updating.. just reformat my laptop so my photos are all in my external drive... have to edit ... dl picasa again....blah blah blah.... this is not the reason for my blog today.... apparently kel asked me if i have another identity online which i use to go forum or msn.... i sae of cos not la~ so boliao for wad.... i already have a msn account already why would i need another one.. and i dunno how to use the forum.. if i noe my 2nd stuff can sell on livejournal liao lor.... So, he was saying he saw someone that look like me in a forum... i say maybe we really look alike... cos a few days ago this guy 'danny' was trying to add me on facebook/friendster but i dunno who is he so i asked 'do i know you?' he said know someone that look exactly like me... but i dunno him la~ fi was saeing someone uses my pict for msn... seriously, for that SOMEONE out there.. if you read my blog.... i'm honoured you use my photo instead of your own photo... pls don't do stupid things with my photo and please choose the nice ones?



well this person is good.. i dun even noe how to put the white background to my photos..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...