Tuesday, August 07, 2007

maybe it was a misunderstanding...

I found myself doing things i cannot imagine myself doing... But since i have alot of time to kill and i was really curious.... I was just wondering why is there no photos at all for these 3 months here... But luckily theres the internet.... I feel like a detective or a PI suddenly... For someone who don't even carry his own gerfrens bag... and many Thanks to captions... I slowly see.... I hope its large enough for u guys...
Note: these are not my captions... i just copy n paste it


"At Lantau, a super sunny day with a nice ice cream in our hands...oooooo...look at Nic and H..."

"Nicholas, on a be-nie-to-Hl day'


some insights:

I really think guang zhou was really fun too....


She wrote
at 9:36am on September 5th, 2007
i can only make it after thurs cos thurs is my friend's bday:) how now brown cow? haha i think nic had a tough time trying to control me lol. im in class now. so painful:(

She wrote
at 12:02am on September 5th, 2007
hehe ok i will support u and sit directly at the table side every nite:) haha that crazy nite in gz lol. hmmm after thurs should be good! the nxt two days are just shiat....:( boo!


Well, i realized every overseas trip has a fling... but i never wish it would actually happen to me... just smile lor... don't ask me what i will do ... cos i dunno wad can i do...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
21 year old girl next door.. not tall.. thinks i'm fat.. just average girl next door..a little weird... I don't want to be famous anymore...